The Meebhoomi portal has been created for information about the land of Andhra Pradesh. By using this portal, you can get land information. In this article, we will tell you how you can get information about your land using this MeeBhoomi portal. So read this article till the last.
MeeBhoomi AP Portal is designed for the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the records related to the land of Andhra Pradesh are available on this portal. This portal is operated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The people of Andhra Pradesh can take advantage of it. This MeeBhoomi portal was launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in July 2015. It is very difficult and hassle to get offline information of land and plot. Seeing this problem, the state government launched this portal so that public of Andhra Pradesh can see the online data of their land, or plot. Online data of land data is maintained through MeeBhoomi. MeeBhoomi portal provides many facilities to peoples. On this MeeBhoomi Portal the details of landowner, water source, soil type, area, valuation, liabilities, nature of occupation of land, providing electronic land passbook, house for rent, crop details, landowner land and records of rights are available. You can also download t. In the local language it is also called Adangal and B-1.
Understand adangal here
It is called Village Counter No. 2. Adangal is managed by the village administration. It holds detailed details about land, type of land, nature of land, responsibility and other official information.
It is also known as the ROR it means Record of Rights. This is the main cadre maintained by the Regional Revenue Service. Prior to digitization, data were recorded separately for each city. Now you can download it online for official work.
How to download and see Adangal on the MeeBhoomi?
Go to the MeeBhoomi portal and click on “Adangal” in the top menu. You can see Adangal of your personal and village views in the menu. After that you will reach a new page where you can get the information. For this, you have to enter the name of zone, district, town etc. You can search for land records based on four criteria. These are survey numbers, Aadhaar numbers, account numbers and automation records.
How to view and download B1 documents on MeeBhoomi?
Go to the MeeBhoomi’s official website and go to the top menu and click B-1 in the menu. You will then be taken to a new page where you will receive information. For this you will need your region, district, city name etc. Import You can search B-1 documents according to four criteria. These are survey numbers, Aadhaar numbers, account numbers and automation records.
How to see village maps on MeeBhoomi AP portal?
- On MeeBhoomi AP Portal To see the map of your village, first of all you need to go to the MeeBhoomi Ap Portal, search in your browser to go to the MeeBhoomi Ap Portal.
- Once you search, the homepage of MeeBhoomi AP portal will open in front of you and the gateway will be there in your Telugu language.
- In the menu bar option you will see the option of reference.
- Once you click on the Reference option, you will see two links here: Link 1, Link 2
- You can click on any link and use it to see the map of your village.
MEEBHOOMI AP PORTAL How to see the details of land conversion?
If you have converted your land or want to see the details of conversion of another land, then you will also get the facility to view the details of the land conversion on the MeeBhoomi AP portal.
- To see the details of your land conversion on the MeeBhoomi AP portal, first of all you need to visit the MeeBhoomi online portal. Search the MeeBhoomi portal in your browser.
- Once you search the MeeBhoomi portal, the home page of the Meebhoomi AP portal will open in front of you and the MeeBhoomi portal will be in your Telugu language.
- Here you will find a link to see the land conversion details at the end of the menu bar. Click on the last link for land conversion details.
- After clicking on the link, you will have to enter the following information.
- Then enter the captcha code in the space provided. And click on the submit button. As soon as you submit, a new window will open in your browser, where you will be able to see the details of land conversion.
How to see details of mutation on MeeBhoomi?
You can see the details of the mutation on Meebhoomi. To see the details of the mutation, first you go to the MeeBhoomi portal and then go to the top menu bar and click on B-1. Now click on the mutation information by date. Now you will come to this new page, where you have to fill this information – district, region, village name and date of mutation. You can see the information after submitting this information.
How to link Aadhaar card to a land record?
- You can link your Aadhaar card to the land record from this MeeBhoomi portal. To link the Aadhaar card with the land record, first of all, you need to visit the MeeBhoomi online portal. After going to MeeBhoomi AP portal, the homepage of MeeBhoomi AP portal will open in front of you and that portal will be in Telugu language.
- Here you will see the fourth option in the menu bar. Once you click on Aadhar / second identity, you will get the first option of Aadhar connection. Click on the Aadhar link to connect the Aadhar with the land record.
- Once you click on the Aadhar link, a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter the following information.
- Know that your Adhar number is linked to your account number. Choose one of Adhar’s number or serial number. Please enter the following information.
- District Name
- Area name
- Town name
- Aadhar number
- Enter the given captcha code and then click on it.
How to check the status of an Aadhar link?
- To see the status of the Aadhaar link that you applied for, you first need to visit the MeeBhoomi portal, then after going to the MeeBhoomi Ap portal, the homepage of MeeBhoomi AP Portal will open in front of you. MeeBhoomi portal is Telugu in your native language.
- In the menu bar you will see another Aadhar Identity option, see the Aadhar query status given below. Click the Aadhar Mode option to see the status of the Aadhaar link.
- After clicking on the Aadhar Query Status option, a new option will appear, in which you will have to enter your field name and complaint number.
- Now you need to click on the submit button and the Aadhar layout will open in front of you as soon as you enter it.
How to add a mobile number to a land record?
- You can also add your mobile number through this MeeBhoomi AP portal in the land record. To add your mobile number to the land record, first of all you have to go to the MeeBhoomi AP portal. After visiting the portal, the homepage of the Meebhoomi AP portal will open in front of you and the Bhoomi portal will be in your Telugu language.
- In the menu bar, Aadhaar has to click on the next identification option and another option is to select the option to add the mobile number based on the identity documents.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, where you need to enter the district area village information.
- Then enter the specified captcha code and continue.
- Once you complete this process, the mobile phone number will be connected to your land registry.
Note: – To change the mobile phone number associated with your Aadhaar number, you have to change the mobile phone number by going to the UID center. If you are not enrolled in the General Empowerment Survey, you will have to apply through the service center. For uploading the document must be in pdf format and the uploading photo must be in jpg format.
How to make changes in Adangal and 1-B by going to MeeBhoomi portal?
You feel that your land record is somewhat incomplete or incorrect and if you want to make some changes in the land record, you can go to the MeeBhoomi portal and file a complaint online. First go to the MeeBhoomi portal, go to the top menu, click “Complaints”, and choose “File a Complaint”. Enter important information such as complaint type, zone name, village name, district name, account number, Aadhaar number, phone number and address.
How to check complaint status on MeeBhoomi portal?
You can see the status of the complaint that you had made for the change in your land records on this portal. To see it, first you go to the official website of MeeBhoomi. After this you have to select the complaint option here. Next you have to select the Complaint Status option here. Then another page will open in front of you. You must choose your region and fill in your complaint number. After filling the number, you have to click on the button with the click, now you will see the status of your complaint here.
How to download MeeBhoomi Passbook / Land Ownership?
You can download your land ownership MeeBhoomi passbook. To download it, you first go to the MeeBhoomi portal and then click on the electronic passbook from the list above. Now you will be taken to the new page, where you will have to enter your district, region, village name, account number and registered mobile phone number. Then your passbook will be generated. The thing to note in this is that at this time you have to keep a pop-up window open in the browser.
We hope that after reading this article, all the information related to the MeeBhoomi portal will be found.
⇒ Click here to go to the official page of meebhoomi. https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/