The Central Government has published the list of Kisan Nidhi Yojana on the online portal. Small and marginal farmers in the country, who have applied online under this scheme to get financial support from the government, these beneficiaries can see their name in the new list of beneficiaries through the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (persons whose name will appear in this list of beneficiaries), whose name will appear in this list, will receive financial assistance of Rs 6,000 from the government in three installments. The government will provide them assistance in three installments.
As you all know, the government provides financial assistance to the farmers every year under this scheme. This financial assistance is ₹ 6000. Which is provided by the government in installments of 2000–2000.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 7th installment
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the remittance of the seventh installment of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This amount was sent to the farmers’ account on the birthday of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. On 25 December 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi hosted a video conference. Through this video meeting, it was announced while talking to farmers that more than Rs 18,000 crore had been sent to the accounts of 9 crore farmers in the country. This amount has been transferred to the farmers bank account with one click. So far, more than 1 lakh 10,000 crore rupees have been sent to farmers’ accounts.
The Prime Minister said that no commission was taken to transfer this amount to the farmers bank. No cuts were made, and no foul plays were made. This amount has been transferred to the account of the farmer using technology.
He also informed that this amount is transferred to the farmers after registration by the state government and after checking their bank accounts.
The Prime Minister also informed that all the state governments across the country are associated with the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. But the state government of West Bengal has not implemented this scheme in West Bengal. The farmers there are not getting the benefit of this scheme. 7,000,000 farmers of West Bengal are excluded from the scheme.
Under the scheme, 2.3 million farmers from West Bengal applied, but the state government has stopped the verification process.
pmkisan.gov.in New List 2021
Small and marginal farmers in the country who have not yet applied under the scheme, should apply as soon as possible and then see their name in the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi New List 2021 and benefit from the scheme. Under this list, the government will provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers, whose land is up to 2 hectares. All farmers can easily see their name at home in the list of beneficiaries. How you can see your name in Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021, we have given below information. By following the method given below, you can easily see your name in the list.
Register in this way under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Go to the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/. After visiting the website, click on the option of new registration.
- A new page will open after doing this. Entering your Aadhaar number on it will open the registration form.
- Fill the complete information in the registration form. In this, your state, district, block and village information has to be given.
- Along with this, farmers will have to provide name, gender, category, Aadhaar card information, bank account number, IFSC code, address, mobile number, date of birth etc.
- Apart from this, farmers will have to give information about survey or account number of land, Khasra number, land area etc.
- After filling all the information, click on the option to save and submit the form for registration.
- Take a printout of this registration form and keep it for future.
Eligibility of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- The scheme does not include public representatives, people working in the government and those subject to income tax. But there are also those who do not cultivate their arable land, but can benefit from this scheme.
- Those who are part of the fourth category as employees or as multitasking employees can register themselves through it.
If a person uses arable land for something else, he will not benefit from this scheme.
- A farmer who does not cultivate his arable land, keeps his land barren, will still not benefit from the scheme. But the scheme will be available for farms, villages or both in the city and both will benefit from it.
- If the beneficiary farmer dies, his land is transferred to the family, then that person will receive this benefit, and if the land is sold to another person, the person concerned will benefit from that system To whom the land is sold.
Ineligible categories under PM Kisan Yojana
- Holders of constitutional posts past and present
- Former and current ministers and former and current members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / state legislators / state legislatures, former and current heads of municipal institutions, former and current mayors of panchayats.
- All officers and employees who work with or have retired regular employees in Central / Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and their field units, Central or Government institutions, independent offices / institutions and subordinate bodies of local governments.
- All pensioners / pensioners whose monthly pension exceeds Rs 10,000 / -.
- All persons who paid income tax in the last year of assessment
- Professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers, ordinary accountants and architects who are registered in the institutes.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Rejected List
Farmers of the country whose requests were wrong and whose requests were rejected due to error as an order. The list of these rejected requests is posted online. If people whose name was not in the list of beneficiaries and wanted to see their name, they can check the rejected list. The farmers included in this pending list will have to apply online under this scheme. Then you need to check the name on the recipient list. Only then can he benefit from this scheme.
Due to the application being rejected
As you all know that till now more than eight crore farmers have been benefited. The objective of the center is to benefit every poor farmer in the country with this scheme. The farmers whose names have been rejected under this scheme can apply online to avail the benefit of the scheme and can use the benefit of Rs 6000 given by the government for a period of five years. There are several reasons why farmers reject applications in relation to this system, e.g.
- The farmer is under 18 years of age.
- Incorrect information in measles Khatauni.
- Incorrectly entered bank account number or incorrectly entered IFSC code from the farmer.
- Any mistake made while filling the application form.
- Farmer’s account is valid or closed.
- Have entered the name of the bank, but the IFSC code of the other bank.
How to view Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme list online?
If interested recipients in the country want to see their name in the list of this scheme, then they should follow the method given below.
- The first beneficiary will have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. After visiting the official website, the main page will open in front of you.
- On this homepage you will see the option of Farmers Corner. You have to click on this option. In this option, you will see the recipient list option, you need to click on this option.
- As soon as you click on the option, the first page will open in front of you. On this page you have to select the information like state, district, subdivision block, city etc.
- After completing all the information, click on the report button. As soon as you click on the button, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, the list of beneficiaries will be opened.
- Now you can see your name in this list.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status Or Payment Status
- First of all, the app needs to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Farmers Corner. With this option you will see beneficiary status option. You need to click on this option.
- Clicking on the option will open the first page in front of you. If you want to see the beneficiary status on this page, you can see the help ie. Aadhaar number, mobile phone number and account number.
- You need to click on one of them and then click Go Data. After that, beneficiary status will open in front of you.
PM Kisan Self Registered / CSC Farmer Online Check
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the main page will open in front of you.
- On this homepage, you have to click on the self-registered farmer / CSC option from the Farmers Corner option. As soon as you click on the option, the first page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will need Aadhaar number, image code, captcha code etc. After filling all the information, click on the search button.
- Then you see the current status of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi below.
Validity of list of beneficiaries
As per the scheme of Prime Minister Kisan Nidhi submitted by the states and Union Territory Government, the list of beneficiaries of farmers is valid for one year. The Government of the State and Union Territory was provided by the Central Government of the country to update the list of all the beneficiaries who were later identified. The government asked the central state and territories government to put in place a mechanism through which details of beneficiaries are updated due to changes in land registries. This update can be done even after downloading the list of all farmers.
How to check Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list through Mobile App?
Under this scheme, the central government launched a mobile application to benefit farmers in the country in a simple way. With this mobile application, farmers of the state will now be able to do all this without having to visit the official website of the scheme to get the most information about the system, such as beneficiary status, registration status and helpline number. Candidates can check the listing and payment status by following the steps given below. You can download the mobile application by following the method given below.
- First of all have to go to the play store on your android phone. After visiting the store, you will have to download the PMKISAN GoI app in the search bar.
- After downloading the application, open the application. Clicking on the Open button will open the home page in front of you.
- On this home page you will see all the services available in the app such as beneficiary status, Aadhaar details adjustment, farm self registration, new farmer registrations, scheme, PM-Kisan helpline, etc. .
- You can get every information related to Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in this application.
What is Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme FTO Generated
If you check your name in the list of recipients under Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then FTO will be made regularly and payment is pending confirmation. If you have recently reviewed your beneficiaries list and it comes with a script created by the FTO, do not be afraid FTO means Fund Transfer Order. So friends, if FTO is included in the list of beneficiaries, the state government has ensured that all the information provided by you is correct, such as Aadhaar number, bank account number, IFSC code etc. The installment amount is ready and will be sent to your account soon.
Fault correction process through the help helpdesk
It often happens that under the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, the amount of farmers is withheld due to incorrect information given by the farmer. If you also face this problem, you can rectify your error through the help desk. For this, the applicant will have to give accurate information instead of his wrong information. Here is the process of fixing the error with the help desk.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the link to the help desk.
- Now you have to choose between Aadhaar number, account number and phone number.
- Then enter the number you have selected.
- Now you need to click on the link for more information.
- After that, your form will open in front of you.
- You can edit any information you want to edit on this form.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.